Competitive local exchange carrier in nine-state-region.
Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
Integra was founded in 1996 and provided service in Oregon. Acquired Electric Light Wave in 2006 and Echelon in 2007.
- Regional offices centralize all technicians, managers and customer care professionals in a particular market.
- Reach a person instead of a recording when you call Integra’s customer service or repair line.
- Small and flexible
- Limited footprint
- Rely on incumbent providers, CenturyLink, AT&T and Verizon, to deliver local loop or last mile to customer
- T1 & N x T1
- Integrated T1
- Converged services, including SIP
- POTS – business phone lines
- Bonded DSL
- Private Line
- Long Distance