Interpretation and translation solutions for healthcare.
CyraCom’s patented dual-handset phone technology revolutionized the delivery of Over-the-Phone Interpretation and they have continued to deliver language service excellence ever since. With over fifteen hundred healthcare clients and a comprehensive portfolio of language services, CyraCom provides the expertise and solutions to meet your organization’s language needs.
Endorsed by the American Hospital Association (AHA):
- Interpretation and translation solutions exclusively endorsed by the American Hospital Association.
- Chosen through the AHA Signature Due Diligence Process™.
- AHA endorsed services and vendors demonstrate outstanding commitment to healthcare and dedication to hospitals in their pursuit of excellence.
- All interpreters advanced healthcare-focused trained.
- Member of the National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIHC) and the California Healthcare Interpreting Association (CHIA).
Complete Portfolio of Language Services:
- Over one-hundred and seventy languages accessible twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three-hundred and sixty-five days per year, on any phone, in fifteen seconds or less on average across all languages.
- Translation and Localization Services.
- Professional linguists, online ordering portal, project management.
- ASL-Video Remote Interpretation.
- On demand access twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week, certified ASL interpreters, accessible through computer or video conferencing unit.
- On-Site Interpretation.
- Scheduled or on-demand access.
- Interpreter assessment and training.
- One hundred and twenty hours of classroom instruction in medical interpretation for all staff interpreters.
- Forty hours of intensive study in anatomy and physiology, medical procedures, common medical conditions, and medical terminology.
- United States based contact centers enable close monitoring and quality assurance.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified. The first OPI provider in the U.S to achieve ISO certification, the international standard defining quality.
- Interpreter quality assurance process ensures accurate interpretation.
- Local and regional support teams.
- On-site, staff in-servicing on how to utilize OPI services and work effectively with an interpreter.
- Assistance with developing and maintaining an effective Language Assistance Plan (LAP).
- Twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week, three hundred and sixty-five days a year client service support.
- One of the largest providers of language services for healthcare.
- Represented in the Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters.
- Local and regional support teams assist with strengthening your language assistance program.
Stability and Scalability:
- Interpreter access in fifteen seconds or less, on average.
- United States based contact centers provide increased efficiency, confidentiality and quality.
- Fully redundant systems provide 99.999% availability.
- Real-time reporting for trend analysis and forecasting.