CarrierBid Wireless Cost Reduction Program:
Today, more than ever, corporations and large businesses need to reduce their costs to remain competitive.
Frank is a CIO of a good-sized company. He wants to do his part and lower his company’s technology costs.
But Frank doesn’t want to sacrifice performance or spend a lot of time working on a project. And he wants any transition to happen as seamlessly as possible.
Actually, it’s quite possible.
With CarrierBid’s Wireless Cost Reduction program, Frank’s company could lower its wireless expenses by 10-45%.
It doesn’t matter if they’re under contract.
The program requires very little time from Frank or his staff.
The employees at Frank’s company won’t need to downgrade their phones or reduce their usage.
CarrierBid use a three-step process:
- Review the last 3 months billing for each device
- Analyze current wireless agreements
- Determine baseline for wireless optimization
- Leverage specialty pricing and carrier relationships to produce best in class pricing and terms
- Detailed per wireless device savings proposal
- Manage implementation of new plans and discounts
- Implement Mobility Management strategy
- Monthly bill reviews
- Continuous adjustments
- Credit requests for billing errors
Contact CarrierBid today or complete the web form on the right side of this page.