CarrierBid can reduce your costs with your current wireless carrier.
CarrierBid offers a three step Wireless Expense Management, Wireless Cost Reduction and Mobility Management process that can produce substantial savings on a corporation’s Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint bills, with minimal time investment from our clients.
CarrierBid helped us reduce our wireless bill by over $1000 per month (25% savings) and we didn’t need to change providers or make sacrifices on service or equipment. The process wasn’t time consuming or difficult. I would recommend CarrierBid’s Wireless Expense Reduction program to any business looking for ways to reduce costs and improve its bottomline.
– Shana J. Cale, Purchasing Manager, North County HealthCare
- Okay if you’re under contract
- Retain your current carrier, equipment and account representation
- Less than 2 hours time required from client
- 10-45% savings potential
- Non published pricing
- Group purchasing and leveraged specialty discounts
- Innovative pooling techniques
- Extensive industry experience
No risk, high reward:
- No fee if savings threshold isn’t met
- Fee is a percentage of savings
- 2 short phone calls and three-months’ bill copy is all that is required
CarrierBid can help you with corporate cost control and corporate cost management with our enterprise wireless and mobility management plans.
- Unpublished wireless pricing
- Custom wireless rates and discounts
- Eliminate wireless overcharges from International usage, roaming, voice, text and data discounts
- Detailed roadmap
- Maximize wireless savings
- Leverage industry expertise
- Increased transparency
- Comprehensive analysis to develop customized best in class wireless pricing and terms
- Hard dollar savings – average 10-45% savings
- Minimal time commitment – less than two hours of client involvement
- Comprehensive diagnostics – audit, optimize and implement
- No risk model – no fee if savings threshold isn’t met
- Ongoing mobility management
- Customer not affected by contractual status – we can still help if you’re under contract with Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint business wireless.
- We can work with your IT Director or any other employee responsible for managing your technology. Minimum time investment required.
- Access to non published business wireless pricing.
- Less expensive, no deductible wireless device insurance plans available
- Clients keep 100% of savings if 10% minimum savings is not achieved.
- Existing clients include Hess Corporation, The Easter Seals and The Washington Post.
For more information, contact CarrierBid today or complete the web form on the right side of this page.