There’s no reason for a business to maintain a fax machine.
Owning a fax requires:
- A fax machine ($100 to $1000)
- Electricity (about $30 per year)
- Paper ($30 a box)
- Ink (ridiculously expensive)
- A business phone line ($50 per month)
Most businesses receive a fax and then scan the document and store it electronically. Why not skip a step and receive or send the documents electronically?
- No more fax related costs (electricity, ink, paper, phone lines, maintenance)
- No more messy ink
- No more fax solicitations
Switch to eFax.
With eFax, avoid all of the above and you keep your same fax phone number.
If you have questions regarding eFax, please complete the web form on the right side of this page.
To receive a free trial of the service click on the logo below: