If your business is utilizing outdated, limited or requires new phone equipment, Hosted VoIP might be the answer.
- Requires no capital expenditure
- Requires no maintenance
- Delivers the latest and greatest
- Offers built in redundancy
- Provides a small business with the functionality they would receive from a Enterprise level business phone system
- Includes web portal access to all functionality
Receive all your services – phone service and equipment and internet access – from one provider.
VoIP has gotten a bad name. The mistake that some businesses make is they go with “bring your own bandwidth” Hosted VoIP service providers. The result is poor call quality and dropped calls. CarrierBid doesn’t work with “bring your own bandwidth” Hosted VoIP providers.
CarrierBid represents multiple Hosted VoIP providers and can install different phone equipment makes and models.
With CarrierBid’s assistance, your Hosted VoIP system will be set up correctly. Your call quality will rival traditional phone service, your phone lines will be available when needed and you’ll receive “business class” internet access.
- One-stop-shop (bids from multiple providers)
- Customized solutions
- Lowest price possible
- Project management
- Ongoing customer support
If you would like to receive more information regarding CarrierBid’s Hosted VoIP solutions, please complete the form on the right side of this page.